If you want to make others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the three R’s: Respect for self, Respect for others, and Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationships.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for eachother.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Ir you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
- If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
The only failure in life is not to be the best one knows.
I’m starting a blog consisting of quotes from Buddha. To be honest, the quotes I’ll post aren’t going to be religion based, but rather tips on how to live life. I think that most of the lessons learned from buddhism could be applied to anybody, no matter the religion or race. I’d appreciate it if you follow and I hope that these quotes will be just as inspiring for you. (: